Elevated Integration is proud to announce that we have passed the rigorous requirements necessary to earn certification by the Home Technology Association. The Home Technology Association is the first independent organization to educate and empower homeowners in their technology purchases, recognize exceptional businesses, and elevate the technology integration industry’s status and stature with a rigorous third-party certification process.
We are proudly certified for excellence in planning, installation, technical knowledge and customer service.
What to expect from an HTA company
When you hire someone to enhance your house, the installer you choose will have an immense impact on how you live in your home. Home Technology Association, a non-biased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified, and who will ensure that you – the customer – is taken care of, long after your installation is complete. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet HTA standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
What's different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- Phenomenal, ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Background checks for all new employees
- Proven, strong business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- A reputation you can trust.
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. This tool will help you understand what you should expect to spend on a new home technology project.